Keurig is a well-known brand as we know it, and it is responsible for giving us some of the best single serve coffee makers in the current market. Not many companies come close to their standard of making coffee along with their efficiency of restraining the coffee bean’s aroma and taste.
There are several different Keurig coffee machines, and it took us a while to decide which one should be on the list. In the end, it all comes down to personal needs, what you prefer in your coffee machine. With that in mind let’s find out the top 5 best Keurig coffee maker.
5 Best Keurig Coffee Makers
#1. Keurig K250 Coffee Maker
Starting with our list at number spot, we have Keurig’s K250 Coffee Maker. This Keurig machine has a sleek finish to it. Moreover, it has 40 oz of a water reservoir which gives ample supply for brewing at least 4 cups with a single brew process.
- First, you can use multiple K-cups pod sizes and can use a carafe with this machine.
- Also, you can control the strength of your brew and make strong or mild coffee.
- Black and white touch screen for ease of use.
- Removable drip tray at the bottom of the machine to catch the drips.
- Has space for different ounces of mugs and pots
- The sound it produces isn’t obnoxious, and you can use it in the morning without waking anyone
- Doesn’t have inbuilt beverage temperature control
In your quest of making an excellent coffee, you can wholeheartedly trust this Keurig coffee maker.
This pod coffee maker is compact, easy to use and clean, and produces excellent coffee that retains a significant amount of flavor and aroma in it. Its a green signal from our side go and buy it without thinking twice.
#2. Keurig K-Cafe Single-Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee
Standing tall at the runners up position we have Keurig’s K-cafe. You can make coffee, lattes, and cappuccinos with this Keurig drip coffee maker. It has select one-shot press button to brew high concentrated shots of coffee by extracting the sharp flavor from your K-cup pods.
- Strong brew button to increase the strength of your coffee.
- You can brew four different cup sizes, such as 6,8,10 and 12.
- No hassle of touch screen simple press down button system for ease of use.
- The water reservoir can contain up to 60 ounces of water for making coffee for 6 cups.
- Programmable auto-off function for saving electricity.
- Travel mug friendly as it can hold 7.2 inches travel mug.
- The frother which comes with the machine can only froth dairy milk. You can froth non-dairy milk.
This new Keurig coffee maker delivers the best of both worlds you can get an excellent aromatic coffee as well as espresso shot with the sharp flavors.
#3. Keurig K-Elite Coffee Maker
In the third position, we have Keurig’s K-Elite Coffee maker. This Keurig model comes with six different varieties of K-cups to enjoy. The single active brew button increases the brew strength and fills your coffee with bold coffee bean flavors.
- Firstly, you can brew hot and cold coffee with this machine with a single touch button
- The water reservoir can deliver hot water on demand.
- Also, the brewing process takes only about one minute.
- Seventy-five ounces of the water reservoir can provide up to 8 cups.
- You can put 7 inches tall mug in the machine.
- The auto turns off system is missing in this one.
This machine is smaller in size; the buttons and the instructions are easy to understand. The sleek look of it makes it easily blend in with other kitchen appliances. Moreover, you get 5 different brew options along with 5 different brew temperatures to choose from.
#4. Keurig K15 Coffee Maker
If you are looking for something compact which is easy to carry around and doesn’t have a large footprint you might want to check out Keurig’s K-15. The drip tray is removable, giving the 5.2 inches of a mug clearance. The machine turns off after 90 seconds of inactivity.
- First of all, it comes with an automatic shut off system.
- The brewing time is less than 3 minutes.
- You can prepare multiple bevrages in it, such as coffee, tea, hot cocoa, etc.
- The design is modern and compact.
On the other hand, the water reservoir is small, so you need to fill it up after every brew.
- The body is made up of plastic which makes it feel less premium.
If you are living alone and just wanted to brew a coffee for yourself, then it’s an excellent option for you as the single serving will help you save your K-cup for a longer time and with its small footprint gives you the freedom to put it anywhere in your kitchen.
#5. Keurig K-Mini Coffee Maker, Single-Serve K-Cup Pod
Last on our list is Keurig’s K-mini coffee maker. This Keurig coffee machine can fit anywhere and requires only about 5 inches of space. Furthermore, it’s removable drip tray is travel mug friendly.
- First, it has an auto cut-off system after the 90 seconds of the last brew.
- You can easily brew a cup size from 6-12 oz of coffee with this machine.
- No LCD or extra function makes it easier to use.
- Lastly, you can make tea in this machine.
- Power Keurig in a more compact and portable way.
- Brew takes a bit of time to finish up.
- You don’t get any free K-cups from this machine as a sample.
- You need to add water every single time to make a brew as it doesn’t have any reservoir.
It’s a great buy at such an affordable price tag. You can use it for your daily coffee making but it will surely take some time from your morning routine. Other than that, we don’t have any significant issues with this Keuring coffee maker.
So this ends our list of five best Keurig coffee makers to buy this winter. All of them give you great comfort of automatic coffee brewing and saves a lot of time as the process is fully automated and takes quite less time than other manual coffee makers. We appreciate your feedback if there’s something we missed feel free to comment.
Also, make sure you check out our other list of top 7 french press to have in your backpack.